Employment Center Information
Position: Customer Service Representative
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Custom service, account management and insurance carrier marketing for existing clients.
- Explain and clarify coverage forms to clients
- Answer phone calls, email and web inquiries from both clients and prospective clients.
- Provide technical competence in areas of coverage and current markets.
- Expand existing accounts by developing new coverage's based on client need.
- Market and place new business through referrals or direct inquiries.
- Thorough documentation is required on each account with proper E&O procedures strictly followed.
- Special projects as assigned
- CA Property &Casualty broker’s license required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office products
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance- Kaiser Plan
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Matching
- 1 Friday off per month
- Paid Holidays / Paid Time Off
- Supportive Family Atmosphere
We can't wait to hear from you!
Send your resume to: email@example.com